Terms & Privacy by joining TEMBrowser, you agree to the following terms & privacy.
1.Membership & Accounts
- TEMBrowser.com reserves the right to refuse suspend or remove members for any reason without giving
notice. This includes but is not limited to members who Spam and members who open account with fake
- Members are strictly prohibited from artificially accumulating referrals/affiliate
commissions/advertising to their account by any means and cheaters will be removed and banned. This includes
but is not limited to account stacking (Joining under your own affiliate link).
- By joining TEMBrowser.com you agree to receive offers and updates from ourselves up to twice a day
maximum. (This excludes any system notices you may receive automatically for inactive accounts etc) Mail
outs from us may contain private advertisements of a product or service offered not by ourselves. As you opt
in to receive these they are not spam so please do not report them as spam emails, false spam complaints
will result in immediate deletion of your Cash Track Bar account.
- Only one membership account per user or IP address. If two people from the same household/workplace
want separate accounts then that is ok as long as they are not placed underneath each other (ie a person
with the same IP cant join from the affiliate link of another person using the same IP address.
- The process of deleting an account and signing up for a new one in order to collect multiple "Free
Signup Bonuses" or because you are unable to access your current account is also not allowed. Please contact
us via support ticket if you have any issues relating to your account. We can help get the first account
back up and running instead of creating a second account. Members found with two or more accounts are
deleted from the system when random checks are done.
- We reserve the right to delete any account that is considered inactive or that has not been logged
into for 365 days.
2. Payments & Refunds
- TEMBrowser.com uses third party payment processors for taking payments and we are not part of the
Payment Processors company nor can we accept any loss or damage for their use. For this reason we do not
store any payment info and all payments are collected via the processor and our scripts alerted to update
- In order to keep our costs down and pay affiliates in a reasonable time for their promotion efforts
all membership payments made to this site are final. Due to the paid membership fee being for access to the
service. Once you have paid you are immediately granted access and can use/view the service and site
information. Because of this we can't offer refunds on any membership fees. If you are not sure about what
you are purchasing then please do not make a purchase.
- If you have any issue with any purchase from TEMBrowser.com, please submit us a support ticket and
we will try to work with you to come to a satisfactory conclusion. Initiating a chargeback, refund request,
not as described or item not received dispute without first contacting us using our support desk and giving
us 5 days to reply will result in immediate suspension of your account. Those are not ways to mutually
resolve issues and should only be used as a last result for example awol admin for a long period of time.
Having your account removed for breach of these terms may also result in the loss of your accounts at all
sites associated with us as well as selected other sites that we work with to share false dispute
information and bad practices.
- You agree that all details that you provide for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are
correct, that any credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to
cover the costs of the products you are purchasing.
- We reserve the right to hold or withdraw any payment you make to us if we are investigating your
account with us for wrongful use.
- If an account is deleted you will lose any membership or points purchases paid for and any affiliate
- To receive affiliate commission payments from TEMBrowser.com, members must use their real/legal
name. The name of your payment processor account and name at profile page of TEMBrowser.com must match in
order to for us to send payments. At any time, we may ask for proof of ID to verify your legal identity.
3. Affiliates & Commissions
- No change of account referrer is available here. When a person joins they join from the last
referrers cookie. We cannot be held responsible for lost referrals and or any affiliate commissions earned
because a member joined from someone else's affiliate link.
- We make no guaranteed claims on how much can be made using our service as an affiliate. Any figures
quoted are to be taken as examples only. Your ability to make affiliate commissions depends on a number of
factors, including where and how (and how often) you promote your affiliate link, and the motivation and
ability to make sales. Individual results will vary.
- You understand your role as an affiliate marketer does not constitute a partnership, or employer /
employee relationship, and affiliates are considered self employed / independent contractors, and as such,
you are responsible for your own book keeping, taxes, and reporting, where applicable.
- We pay affiliate commissions on direct referral upgrades and purchases of points as a thank you for
promoting us. These are for your direct referrals only as we are not a multi level business. Affiliate
commissions subject to a $10 minimum payout for upgraded member and $20 for free member. Payment will send
in 20 business days after request submited.
- TEMBrowser.com will never rent, sell, trade, or otherwise share
your information with any third parties at anytime unless required to do so by law.
- We only store names, email addresses, IP addresses and transaction
history that is needed to run the membership site. We use third party Payment Processors so we do not have
to store sensitive information regarding payments.
- You can access and edit all information that we keep on your
profile/account information page inside the membership area at any time.
experience. This is a common practice which most websites use and cookies can be managed, removed or blocked
from your browser settings.
- Use of our TEMBrowser service and other services we provide is at members own risk and we can not
be held responsible for loss or damage to any information. This includes any financial loss suffered as a
result of using our system including but not limited to the cost of advertising that you use to promote the
service as an affiliate.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions and/or discontinue this service at any time.
- The copyright, design rights and artwork on the web site belong to TEMBrowser.com. All other
intellectual property rights are reserved. This web site is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not
modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works
from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this web site. You may only download to your personal
computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this web site for your personal use.
- We can not accept responsibility for others promoting our service as something that it does not do
or in a different light as which it is meant to be used. Others claims are their responsibility not the
responsibility of Cash Track Bar or its owners. We will only provide the service that we offer and not
anything that has been miss promoted by our affiliates.
- If you are unable to access the site, any site service or any bonus or reward feature due to
situations out of our control, not limited to but including issues with browser settings and cache, computer
or internet settings or personal ability we can not be held responsible for any loss of time or service and
we are unable to provide refunds for this. It is your responsibility to provide a working computer/system to
access the site. We are always happy to help you where we can and advise on how to get around issues you may
be experiencing so please submit a ticket with any issues.
- Membership requires an active email address (One that actively receives our emails) and any email
bouncing (Unable to be delivered to you) will result in the system automatically setting your account to
inactive. When logging in it will ask you to provide a working email address to access the site. All we are
able to do is send the email to you, the delivery of that to your inbox by your email service provider is
out of our control. Verification emails and lost password emails also fall under this category and if you
are not receiving them you will need to provide an alternative email address.
- As an account requires an active email address, unsubscribing from admin emails will result in the
account going into delete mode. Unsubscribed accounts are removed 14 days after unsubscribing. Deletion is a
non reversible process and all account details including any advertising or affiliate commissions etc will
be lost. You are able to re-subscribe and set your account back to active within the 14 day deletion mode
period by logging in and visiting the profile page and then ticking the subscribed box. You will need to
click the confirmation link in the email again when resubscribing.
- We provide a support desk as a first point of contact for any account issues. Please always submit a
support ticket and note down the ticket number so you can return to check for a reply. If your support
ticket is of a email nature and you are not receiving emails from us then you probably will not get the
email to say we have replied so noting down your ticket number is of major importance. Any support ticket
submitted of a rude or demanding nature will not be replied to, remember we are here to help and work with
you not to put up with abuse. Please do not reply to emails with support questions as we get so many emails
it will most likely never be seen.
6. Advertising Rules
- Before submitting a Advertising to TEMBrowser.com, please read these rules very carefully and make
sure your advertising does not violate any of them. Otherwise, your advertising will be deleted along with
any points assigned to them.
- No adult content.
- No frame-breaking sites.
- No sites with illegal activity.
- No viruses, trojans, or spyware.
- No sites with popup ads or exit ads of any type.
- No HYIPs or "investment autosurfs". These are illegal in most countries.
7. Acceptance Of Terms
- Upon use of this service you agree to these terms and conditions. All signups require a tick
confirmation of agreeing to these terms and conditions, If you do not agree do not sign up. A signup can
only be completed with a tick to the terms agreement so any completed signup will be considered an act of
8. Login Details of Templates
- While running TEMBrowser.exe, your login details for each template saved at TEMBrowser/config/site/***.xml file. Our server will not record and save any member's template login details.
- You don't have to worry about these files be shared with others, as these can only be visited yourself.